Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is Friday, Oct 9 at 6 am. I am still cleaning my apartment for inspection. I just tackled a few trouble spots. I still need to finish the sink but it is almost done. And I cleared that counter area. It is almost done too and needs one more wipe down. Then the stove. But they are all a normal mess now. I think the area near my chair could use some work too.
I also cleaned the shower some and it is much better. And I threw away some old socks and random trash. There was someone upstairs knocking on a client's door, and I think that is weird for 6 am. Like who was that, I do not know. It might be someone assessing the workers. Because my motivation reflects them.
So let's see. What is done so far: swept and mopped floor, did dishes, did preliminary sink wipe down, cleared counter, threw away two medium trash containers, cleaned shower, picked up trash from bathroom floor, cleared table, made bed, consolidated books, put up clothes, filled cart, took out three bags of trash.
I mean honestly that is not much. What is left to do: Kind of some of the same stuff because it is not quite clean yet. The sink, the counter, the stove, the bathroom floor, the bed, the table.
I think I will rest for a while and then start again at 7 am. Maybe that is what that knocking is about, to let me know they could come to my door at 7 am. Well I think I did pretty good so far.
Theology camp is fun and I believe I will see some visions. I already saw a few things. I think they are fine without me but would probably like to know what sights I see.
I hear Karla outside, I think I will say hello.
No comments:
Post a Comment