Thursday, October 8, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is Thursday, Oct 8. At 6:30. I am going to go to a support group. I am skipping my comedy class tonight because I have inspection tomorrow. It just has to be that way. Inspection is not easy for me. I have done quite a few chores for it but still have four more things I need to do.  Floor, shower, counter, and table. I can do it. I think I will start again at 8 pm. I mean I could clear the table now. Maybe I should do that. Hmm I just can't. I will have to wait a while. The sink is normal now and just needs a little bit of cleaning with the counter and stove. The floor is a challenge and I hope I have two swiffer things. 

I went to an online program and asked a question after it had already been answered but it will be okay. 

They are not mad and I did the best I could. I cleaned my room some of the time but I think that is okay.

I am sad to miss comedy but I made the right choice and I can feel that this is right. It actually has been a rough couple of days in terms of knowing what to do with myself and feeling tired. Last night I took my medicine before group and did not feel well enough to stay.  

What do you gice think about my face. I think it is okay. I think it only has one really bad place and this summer there were twelve problems at one time.  Because of the medicine and the lupus flare and anxiety.

So I think I am okay even though I still am low functioning. I am going to clear off this table soon.  It will all go into a bag and the bag will go in the closet. Then I think I will do the floor.  Then the counter, then the shower.  It is going just fine.

Ok I wiped off the stove. So that is trash, bed, boxes, cart, clothes, laundry, cokes and water, sink, dishes, and that is all so far. Well see you later everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment