Friday, October 9, 2026

 Hello everyone, it is 6:30 am. The sink and counter area are almost done. It took about seven rounds of cleaning. And I threw away some stuff.  This chair area is the other problem area. It is kind of getting hot in my room. I am going to turn the fan on.

Ok the fan is on and I am cooling off. I think I will take a break and then do make my bed at 7 am. So that means, make bed, do final wipe down, throw away water bottles, do a final sweep, and clear corner some. 

Then I really think that should do it.  I mean they know when a room is not clean, but it could be much worse. I have been working on it for several days.

I am getting tired now. I did not sleep that much tonight.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment