Hello everyone, I am caught up on medicine and sleep. I think at about 2 pm I will try to clean my apartment. I will start with trash, then do dishes, then do counter, make bed, and do laundry. Then later I will do the floor and clutter. That is not that bad. I have kind of kept up with trash.
Yesterday I felt happy for a while and then my friend questioned it some. So I do not really know what is true and I think it is weird to feel that particular happiness for a few hours two or three times fourteen years after I qualified for the blessing. But mostly I am okay and the path is what it is.
I think I have to go back to ignoring the news a little more but these were some interesting cases for a while and I will keep everyone in my prayers.
This morning I dreamt that I was at some kind of craft and variety show and some people there did not like me but I still tried to support the art and comment. It was kind of weird because it was very gourmet and high end but the people really weren't necessarily like that.
The anxiety group was good yesterday and I felt better after being kind of scrambled at Starbucks.
The conspiracy said to boost some more facebook posts but I don't really know what to boost and I did share a lot this summer. So I am not really in a rush that much.
I might call a phone a friend soon that I have not talked to in a while. I actually did talk to them but I think I will tell them the recent progress.
So anyway thanks everyone, have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment