Tuesday, October 6, 2026

 Pals. This is Refried. I did a few chores. I am about a third done with cleaning my apartment. I think next I might do laundry but I would try to do that at 11 pm tonight. So maybe next is dishes and counter. I mean maybe at 2 pm like I planned. 

I feel kind of good about what I got done. The bag of trash, picking up stuff, and making the bed. It did make a difference. So now I might watch the video from Alisa Childers about a certain topic. I do not know if it directly pertains to me. I have certain opinions about the topic.

I do not feel like walking to the places today. I feel like staying in and getting my apartment under control. I should also do the phone a friend later. I have good lunch food and I recovered from not feeling well two days ago.[

Well have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment