pals.
i could not send the intended query because the book was previously published but i did not know that until after drafting it. So I am kind of sad about it and did feel like maybe that was a good match.
Maybe this means the pretend agent is really my agent.
It is 2 pm now. I think I might walk to starbucks in a while. I really need to clean my apartment soon. But it is not that much of an emergency. My life is simple with not that many belongings. I just need to mainly do trash, dishes, laundry, and put out some more of those bug catchers.
My stomach is okay for now so that is a good sign.
Possibly this week is when I should pass out poetry books in the park.
I need to googly that new title. I hope I didn't accidentally copy anyone. If I did I will try to change it to "Food Intolerance is Not a Joke." Or something like that.
Ok have a great day everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment