Sunday, September 13, 2026

 Pals, this is Refried. It is Sept 13. I am making some coffee. I need to clean my room today but it is not an emergency. I just weighed myself and the weight was back to normal which I believe actually must be a lower reading than what is accurate. So I really have to go by the hospital reading a little bit.  And yet it was always a little higher.  So maybe just estimate that my weight loss is happening.

Anyway, I archived that joke, but it is pretty funny, so who knows, maybe I will take it out of archive.

Unfortunately, facebook is recruiting subscribers for certain content, and I do not know how to turn that feature off. Because I tried to set that up a long time ago. But who knows, maybe I will end up posting the more normal poems that I think there is no audience for.

Did you guys like that joke? I think it was pretty funny. I tried to get some more praying done but did not feel as much power as during the day yesterday.

Anyway some of the church people are saying that the issue is forgiveness for the liberals who treated me like a trumper.  I see it. I get it, how we were all the church already so something is on me too.  And everyone who saw them as like needing conversion instead of telling people who really didn't know.

And yet I think God did work stuff out for our country for a certain time like the word did get out. I mean maybe the racism that I think was a bad decision on both sides is a sign of Obama's leadership being gone, and I should not try to control it.

So anyway, the coffee is ready now. I hope I have milk. I probably will walk to Starbucks later.

Does anyone have any thoughts? Should I restore the meme? I might but I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment