Saturday, September 12, 2026

 Hello everyone, I just threw out that old spaghetti. Definitely some kind of moldy problem from it. Possibly a reaction between the sauce and cheese.  In fact, I think that was the issue, was the cheese component.

I posted a joke that almost makes no sense and is really in bad taste and yet wow it did get the right effect, as if it makes total sense after all.

It was kind of hard to post those recent jokes because they were a little out there. I mean wow they sure were out there, but I generally try not to waste jokes.

So I guess that soon I will try to clean up some more in the apartment but honestly it isn't that bad and I got some roach control stuff.

I mean actually it is kind of messy. I mean when will I clean, if not today.

I think the chat gpt joke could be worded better and only a few people will understand but it is still kind of comical based on the news about ai.

And then honestly I really think the turning 50 one is funny just to me, like I really find it funny. But it is a little sick, and yet that is why it is funny.

As for Sept 11, there is no reason for anyone to take it in any way that is bad or something. It is part of a new comedy routine where I suggest that the conversations when people say where they were on sept 11 can be thought of like part of an ongoing investigation. I mean I think that is kind of funny.

Well, have a good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment