Sunday, September 13, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is Sunday, Sept 13 at about 10 am. I just drank some coffee but if it is not raining, I might walk to Starbucks soon.  However I still have some biscuits from the fried chicken extravaganza, so maybe I will heat up a biscuit and wait a while. 

I restored that meme. I mean I just was falling asleep last night and felt like archiving it and I did feel okay doing that.  Will I archive it again later, I do not know. 

It was kind of hard to find the archive on my computer. Also, I think I need to cancel that subscription thing somehow.  Facebook decided to promote my page because of that joke.  I do not respect that.

So anyway, are my books selling? I do not think they are. I think people are waiting until I am dead and it doesn't benefit me in any way.  Kind of like christian family members who wait as long as they can to profess their faith, so as to torture the christians who care.  It is the same kind of thing.

Anyway, does anyone have any thoughts? I personally do like Charlie Kirk. I think he was cool and tried hard and believed what he believed and was refreshing as compared to some of the social control. He could be a martyr even though it was political. At the same time, there is some major laziness and stupidity from that political side.  The way people got fired for saying their actual opinions, and the way people don't believe in religious liberty, and wow, the way some people overtly despise the disabled.

Ok so am I going to try to take the comedy class in October. I do not know. I do have enough stuff for a routine almost. And I would probably think of a little bit more. It is just that it creates a narrow window for a November trip.  But that is okay.  It works out fine. And the cost issue is the main thing. I mean I could call Anne and mom later and ask for the cost of the comedy class. Well let's see how I feel, because I already asked for extra recently. And yet it is small numbers as compared to Anne's business stuff.

I guess some of the issue is that it is time for a new generation and I don't see them as clearly as some people do. But I did write books for them but the hypocrites censored me. All it is is censorship, lie to yourself and say it is something different.  Call it failure, people four hundred years ago will call you something too.

No comments:

Post a Comment