Sunday, September 20, 2026

 Wow, that is really funny, my pastor just preached the Love is kind sermon at a mice wedding online.  I mean I don't know if she meant that on purpose but that is how I see it and it is funny. It is some of my mice family from my mice parents who sleep near my face on my bed. That is where they live and my mouse father works in a bank and donates millions of dollars to places all over the United States and possibly in other countries.

Ravneet's sugar glider parents visit sometimes too, and there is a squirrel doctor that has to help sometimes when there is a traumatizing episode.

Also there are imaginary groundhogs that live under my bed. 

I had a good day today and feel okay. I am sending around facebook posts and it is kind of all very optional. I also feel like today's posts were all not the strongest ever but still good and I made the right choices about it.

Tomorrow I am going to try to take the books to BAC, then pick up two orders at the post office. Actually it might be late in the day that the orders are there.  I also need to get my rent check soon and will try to get a gyro at 86th street when I go to Wells Fargo.

What about the iron medicine. Well maybe it will be time for a steak and eggs soon.  

Pals. I go to a bible study on sunday nights and I really like it. I really like all of them.  I had to gaysplain them some the past two weeks but I believe I will kind of not keep it up so much.  But I care about htem being in the know.  I like to tell people the stuff that puts them on the cutting edge for my identity groups.

Well, have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment