Wednesday, September 23, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is around 3 pm on Wednesday. I just woke up after taking my medicine at about 9:30 am. I feel better after some sleep.  I made a video yesterday with some music in the background of animal video clips.  I sent it to two people to get opinions before I post it anywhere.  One friend said he did not really like it and felt that it did not make total sense.  That is what I asked him about because I wasn't sure it made total sense either.  Honestly possibly the same idea might be better with a different song.  

And yet it kind of did turn out exactly how I imagined it. I have a poem I need to write.  I actually have two ideas. I will do that soon. i am drinking coffee right now.  I did not go get lunch with my friend because I was worried about something and too tired from staying up all night.  So I will go get my rent check later this week.  

I think my medicine is right and I just have ups and downs because life is weird.  And the song thing was on my mind because of a deliberate trigger from a facebook troll. I am really kind of sensitive to that but don't get trolled that much.  Also I think some of the opposition to my christianity is a liberal perspective difference and then I don't have the conservative audience to appreciate it instead.  But probably that is part of the path for a reason and has been part of why I could have a normal life with a lot of writing time instead of some kind of public engagement.

So anyway does anyone have any thoughts? I think I will do laundry tonight and clean the apartment a little bit.  It is really not that bad.

Interestingly my friend Ginger might also review the video and she has a similar mental condition as mine.  So she can tell me if she thinks it was my mental illness that inspired it. I kind of think even if it was, is it not interesting mental health artwork? Well I do not know.

I missed my friend Pam's presentation. I hope they send a replay.  But they might not.  Kind of like how the Author's Guild did not send the replay of that other meeting.

That makes at least three events I have missed recently, but it is a good reminder of impairment. Like I kind of am lucky to be able to do things like manage my own groceries etc.

Well have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment