Sunday, September 20, 2026

 Hello everyone. Today is Sunday, Sept 20. I am doing a conspiracy jackpot prayer for the world, requesting that everyone in the world receive all things ever requested by anyone in the conspiracy.  Well I believe that also means that people can add to it and add themselves to the conspiracy if they want their prayers to benefit more people. 

I feel that this is an opportunity for people who pray more traditionally than I do.  Some people keep prayer journals and faithfully pray for their friends and family in very specific, thoughtful, conversational and recurring ways. And most people know that I am like 45 trillion this and thats, imagining categories and locations and networks, and I list a bunch of nouns and gameshow prizes for crowds and strangers. I believe people do appreciate it and have tried to offer creative attention in return.  It is really sweet.  But I also sometimes see how weak I am at the other kind of prayer.  And I think the people who have been a little more patient and thoughtful might like to be included and have their prayers reapplied.  Some people probably don't think it is a thing.  They probably are like, show me in the bible one person who did that.

Well I'll show you someone in the bible.  Myself.  I am in the bible when it talks about the church and when Jesus says some stuff about future believers, and when it says God so loved the world that he sent his only son so that whoever believes in him sill not perish.

So that includes me, and I pray like this.  And some people knew it and witnessed facebook, and I don't see how anyone doesn't think that at least some of social media is obviously an answer to a mentally ill person's prayers.  I mean that could be the whole gag of it, is that it is kind of comical.  A funny memory for the world.  Like remember the turn of the milennium when people had nervous breakdowns and prayed a lot.  And then there was a complicated attention economy for almost the whole world. Because that is what we all wanted.  Attention. Like what we saw on TV growing up. and we got it. Yay!!!

So anyway I do not know why I am bringing this up except to say that for this jackpot blessing, it could be good if people added some stuff for either people they know or for people in China or the next generations or something, so we can maximize the request during this time span.  And honestly I don't feel that trillion trillion effect like what happened during the hacking. So I feel some limitations.

Well that is all, I am adding another post after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment