Pals, I had to fix another major meter mistake. But it is okay. This process does not mean not editing. It is just poem writing but for some reason I keep thinking of more. I mean it makes you realize that most of the positive things we do have a supernatural component that we are just used to in some way probably.
But anyway I took my medicine. Wow I don't know why I delayed it but it is so much easier without the latuda. My face is not back to normal but the thing that causes the problem is in fact gone. So hopefully I will recover and get back to normal. I mean normal wasn't perfect but they did hurt my health.
An apple one day
Hospitals are needed where there's pain and aches and strife.
So maybe there will be one in each choice of afterlife.
And who could be the people that in hell would have that curse?
Well maybe all the doctors who have always made us worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment