Tuesday, September 1, 2026

 Pals I fixed that mistake. That is exactly what I was saying. I mean weird that there are mistakes and the meter thing is an issue.  But the meter still is a meter in a certain way.

I feel fine. I will probably eat some ice cream.

It is about 1 am. I will take my medicine sometime. It is easier when I don't have to eat the food with it. I predict that my sleep schedule will be corrected.

Pals I think the poems are the goal and not a big prayer haul but I think I can get the usual stuff or more.

Well, have a good day everyone. I think I am not going to talk to Erline tonight but I appreciate all the phone a friends etc. Pals, what do we want, blessings, when do we want it, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment