Should I go take a walk. Well I think I need to take a shower. I feel a tongue problem again from the low iron. But it is not that bad and I don't have much fatigue. I guess I will take an iron pill. I think I can tolerate more iron pills without the extra medicine. So that could work out. But I think the iron pills might not be absorbed that great. Because I did take several for a week before that last blood test.
Now I need to make coffee and take a shower. Is anyone reading this. Do you guys like my memes. Is everyone sick of my posts? I kind of think it is okay when a lot of art drops, but to me, the old marker art became a bit much. And yet it shows that I did try non ai.
Well, have a good day everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment