Pals, the numbers on my posts are back to normal. So that is good. This is a good batch running right now. I do not know if the poetry thing will continue. It might have passed with me not boosting a blog post on my normal facebook page. So I do not know.
I did not go to the post office. I got tired and slept. I am caught up on medicine. I mean at 4 pm maybe I could still walk to the post office to get the roach motels. But I think I am waiting a day or so.
That was an interesting poem adventure, wasn't it? I do not know if it will continue.
Pals I have sure been at my computer a lot. Now my internet is slow again. So maybe I will try to stay off of it sometimes. I mean just today there was a five hour chunk where I was sleeping.
I mean if you think about this opportunity to communicate with people all over the world, it is kind of out of the ordinary and something to make the most of while it exists.
I think I lost a pound in the past couple of days. That is really good. I mean that is a tenth of my goal.
I am going to assume that I am back to normal unless I think of more poems.
I wonder if it is bad that I did not boost any of the worldly monk posts yet. Well I just haven't on that page and I think it is okay. I mean I have boosted a lot of posts recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment