Sunday, September 20, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is 10:43 am on Sunday. I had some ups and downs yesterday but am okay. I felt some of the career pain, which I often have enough relief from. 

My friend Haley talked to me and really did good with the religious support. Also she told me that library book was in fact a good book.  It was kind of a neutral, unbiased view. I mean. I don't know why it would be so unbiased when she is my friend, but she was like, yeah, it is a good book.

So okay. I had felt a happy feeling when I thought of people reading the books, but it can happen later and with other people.  And I think that I will put these people who didn't get a book back on the list and maybe try sending a joke book. I mean it is not the same and yet maybe that is more time friendly anyway.

If you are reading this and are one of the people, don't lose hope for your original book, but it is not that easy to do what I did when I mailed that batch of books. 

So okay. I got about a hundred views on that NYC post.  Some people really liked it. I think it is a cute post and true. I mean is another thin book in the works? I think I am far from that.

I currently have a lot of 7up bottles near my work station and I think maybe I should do a two week soda slow down. But I am doing well with the walking. 

Pals I had a good discussion with my Queer Kid Lit group yesterday and I think I am in a good place with attitude for the book industry. I think I really need to turn my attention to making sure everyone has a good place in the purgatory book worlds and children's book animal life. That is some of the purpose from me being stationed at Barnes and Noble for those years. It was to dip into other realms and imaginary lands and adventures for all people and populations that I would not have guessed. 

Well, have a good day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment