Hello everyone, this is Refried. I feel better after drinking that coffee and having a train that was not crowded. I think it was a reward because I did not pick up food and snacks to take home. But they might have just been nice to me because they know I had a rough time making the video.
But I feel good about it. I can see the video with no sound and it is okay. And I think it makes enough sense but is just the usual facebook material. I also think I repurposed it enough and it is good content.
I think it will be at 100k thruplays, which was my goal. The views is low, like three times that, but really that is okay too and reminds me of my poems and jokes page followers.
Thanks for the support, everyone. I guess now I will catch up on sleep for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment