Thursday, September 24, 2026

 Hello everyone. This is Refried. I am at Panera on 86 st. No need to join me. People have been getting in my way on purpose for some reason but the train ride was awesome and uncrowded.

Delores and Tomoya and Gladys were all nice to me this morning and I felt better after being scared that the cops were going to say my Bronx page was like a crime or something.

I think it is okay. Also I am tired but that is because of my sleep schedule and not lack of sleep.

I am going to try to get my rent check at 9 am and then go home. Tomorrow I will prepare my speech for toastmasters. It really snuck up on me but it is only a five minute speech. 

Honestly it has been a rough week with mental health ups and downs. But I mostly still feel much better and am glad to have hope about my health.

Well that is all, have a good day everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment