Thursday, September 24, 2026

 Pals. This is Refried. I kind of want to go buy some milk but I am not sure it is that safe. I might just use ice cream for a couple of days for coffee. 

I just made some coffee so I think I will in fact just use what I have for the next two days.

Today was good but I was tired and had some worries sometimes.  But I think I am okay now and I got some sleep and made an appearance at a poetry thing and then picked up some chinese food which is rare for me, and then I attended something online that made me feel a little better about using ai.

I missed a comedy coach session with Carolyn and I do not know if I just didn't do right or if we will meet next week. I think it has been okay and just right and tracks along as I think of jokes which honestly sometimes is at a slow pace.

The thing with the video and interpreting the animals as different people: I mean I could be wrong about who is who.  I think it brought back some of my problem feelings but I got an email suggesting that my suffering as a loser counts, too. I mean that is how I see it and it does help me to see that.  I think it is an example of the displacement strategy from cognitive behavioral therapy. 

Pals I was so sleepy when I woke up but I got three good hours of sleep. 

What about the video? I paused it and restarted it.  I felt like some comments were powerful. Possibly part of the population for it is more like america than the India pals.

Well, have a good day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment