Wednesday, September 30, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is 3 pm on Wednesday. I am doing ok and mailed some books today. Then I reread one of the books I mailed. It is pretty interesting but not unbelievable or anything. 

I also talked to my therapist at Starbucks. It was fun but I forgot to talk to her about one topic. 

Then I turned in my rent check. Daniella came to my room to see how hot it is. She adjusted the thermostat. But I don’t know if it is cooling off but I feel ok after a cold shower and using the fan.

So hopefully that will be ok soon. It does hurt me a lot when it is too hot. I feel like Karla tried to spin it like I did something wrong for not calling the cops on my neighbor. But I think it is ok now. No one should be trying to break down my door at any time. But to act like maybe I was a bad social worker for not calling 911 is bullcrap.

But anyway I think the reason Karla did that is because the mental health people know some of the news is making me feel guilty.

But I am ok but sad for everyone. 

Well, have a good day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment