Wednesday, September 30, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is Thursday, Oct 1. That is my anniversary day for my first day at work at Barnes and Noble in 1999.

Today I went to comedy class and it was great. I had a few jokes and they were okay. One of them needed work and I knew it so I talked too fast.  But it was okay. I think it was a good start for the class. The class is awesome. It is a small class and everyone is funny and has potential.  I think I needed to tell that one person that I liked her pigeon jokes. But she will probably be okay.

I think Ben made them feel the fear. I think it will be a fun class. 

There was a stretch of subway route where I had to take shuttle busses.  I question if there is really work being done or if MTA is finding ways to cheat people out of the normal service for a while. part of the route involved being on the highway on a bus with standing room only.  I think that is really poor, but eventually I got a seat, the air conditioning was nice, the people were also nice to be with, and I was okay. The trip added maybe an hour to the total commute and it wasn't like a four hour trip or something. So really I am okay.

When I got back to housing, one of my neighbors was kind of out of it and was yelling in the elevator in kind of a scary way. It is a different person than the neighbor who tried to break down my door. I mean this is a social work conspiracy. Social workers manage this kind of behavior and socializing and I think they might be doing some kind of termination.  I have always felt that termination is a scam that robs people of social rewards that they earn through kind living. I truly believe that and have not changed my mind about it. I also believe that process recordings are a waste of time and the focus should be on the notes of a case. I also think interns should not be used as dummies to make clients feel better by failing in front of them. New York people do that all the time, often as racial support.  I am embarrassed for all of them.  All of the agencies, clients, workers, and especially the schools.

Well, that is all, have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment