Tuesday, September 29, 2026

 hey everyone, I hope you are having a good day. It is Tuesday, Sept 29. I went to a one day conference yesterday and it was awesome!! thanks Pastors, Priests, and Guides. The communion part was especially amazing. It was episcopalian.  I do like the episcopalians who combined catholic and protestant.

Also this particular church was good and I might go back sometime.  I mean honestly I might go the the blessing of the animals and bring three stuffed animals to be blessed.   Because they do stuffed animals and real animals. I mean that is so sweet. It is Oct 4. That is really soon.

Wow, that was great, and I did have a full feeling that lasted for hours. So maybe more in person services for me sometimes.

I think I might need to walk to starubucks now and get a coffee. I hope Karla is not mad because I called her at 11:30 because my neighbor was trying to break down my door and saying she was going to kill me.  And I just don't want to call the police on her because it will be treated as a crime instead of a psychiatric problem.  But the more that no one does anything, the more it becomes a night time routine.

Anyway I will take my rent check downstairs too in just a few minutes. I think I am caught up on medicine and sleep but I kind of still don't feel great. I think it is because of the warm temperature from no air conditioning.  So I will do a report.

Also I will email my therapist.  I hope my therapist is not mad after all that video exhaustion last week. I think it is okay. I think my therapist is proud of me for making a video.

Well, have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment