Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is Saturday, Sept 12. I just went to a Mensa discussion group, and it was so fun. We talked about ai. I told them that soon if someone typed in "take over the world," then that would be it.
Before that, I went to a spirituality group and it seemed like some people tried to zap me, which put me in an intense spiritual zone of prayer for some kind of confrontation of that bothersome thing, but also forgiveness, and in my mind I found the beginnings of a new report card program for my judgement day rewards committee aspirations. So as part of my gameshow rewards program in conjunction with official judgement day procedures in heaven, I will now be also assisting with a report card program. This allows me to pray for supernatural amounts of permanent forgiveness and soul status when people do wrong, but with the possibility of a very meaningful, exacting acknowledgement of exactly how unacceptable some things are sometimes. Really, I think that matches biblical concepts of people being required to acknowledge their sin before God. Like you will confess.
Really, I do not know what people's intentions were at the group. Did people work together to zap me and set something up, or was it really one person who zapped me based on someone else's positive comment earlier? Well I do not know. But wow it was deep spiritual power and I think we all learned a lot.
Anyway, I have prayed before and asked God to give each person I could think of a phone book full of stats, like complicated analysis and witnesses of all their choices and behaviors and strivings, and I feel that facebook is a very literal and obvious granting of that request in the immediate present and internationally for many people. So that is kind of crazy and yet I do feel highs and lows of prayer power, and like the light social attention people get is the main thing I was able to request and receive for people. And that seems right to me, though I am praying for other locations to get hospitals, food, and churches.
Well, I hope everyone found this interesting. Some of it might be mental illness but I am taking plenty of medicine and feel much better from revolting against the racist abuse that happened to me in the Bronx.
No comments:
Post a Comment