Wednesday, August 19, 2026

 Pals, this is Refried. I think I am not going on a walk to Dunkin Donuts. But I did take an iron pill.  Possibly that tongue problem last Sunday was because of being out in the sun. Like it might be more about the actual lupus than just the low iron. But I don't know. But I took an iron pill and I am staying out of the heat. But it is only 86. That is really okay for a walk but I just think I will make some more canva videos and art. Like some more cross pictures and maybe start a bible verse series for one of the art pages. I just think that the people like clicking like on that and it is a good opportunity.  So I will try to do some more art like that.

Pals I am really happy with the meme about prayer as shopping for miracles. Is the design just right, I am not sure. Like possibly it should be all photo with text over the photo. But I do not know. I mean maybe this basic solid color style is signature now.

I need to check the payment page and make sure I don't over charge on the capital one card.

Tomorrow hopefully my new credit card will roll over properly.  

They gave me too many notices to take it back now.

Well, have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment