Pals. I had trouble deciding which post to boost. I ended up choosing the less legible one because the water on the paper owl image looks cheesy to me. But I think I might have been wrong. I think that post was more obviously readable. But maybe it doesn't matter.
I felt like also the other one had an ad for books on amazon. And the other one didn't. But the other one kind of complimented myself without being an ad. So I don't know. I want to post the images on here but the computer is set to block them and I don't know how to fix it.
I think it is okay. I think the first one might be more comical. So I will be okay with it. I think this is a good trend for these memes to be good or USA. It has to be certain ones, though, that are obviously ai and kind of funny in a certain way.


No comments:
Post a Comment