Wednesday, August 19, 2026


 Pals, good news, I had a good therapy sessions, the tasers that the housing staff has are actually bug zappers, and I am probably going to be back on normal meds soon.

So that is really good. I had a fun therapy session and showed Drena some new memes and she did not discontinue me because of that questionable meme. But I feel certain it was the right thing to do.

Anyway I think I should walk to McDonald’s soon. But I might eat a microwave Salisbury steak.

At this conference last year I crossed the line with Christian books of a certain nature but I felt that people would really like them and I think they probably did but I forgot to say hello to a key person. But I can’t help it.

It is right on the edge of my functioning abilities.

Well have a good day everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment