Wednesday, August 19, 2026

 Pals. My numbers are not corrected, they just spent the whole days budget in one hour. That is kind of mean but it was still fun for a while. I hope they do the whole three days and then stop. Is it because I paused the other ads?

I mean I don’t know. Are they reflecting disorganization like Montifiore does? I mean I almost called people and told them the good news.

So that is really mean and weird but at least I see how it feels for people who have good numbers in USA.

Because I don’t but I like sharing in India and that is happy too.

But the likes aren’t showing on the page either. I mean is it like disrespect or something? I don’t get it.

Is it meant to make me want to spend more?

I can only spend so much.

I mean that is weird but I have to say that this was a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment