Wednesday, August 19, 2026

 Pals, I think suddenly my numbers are corrected for America. Is it really because I said that about the evangelicals? Well it is what I meant, but I absolutely still disagree with the persecution.  And am I going to accept the outcome from having it corrected. Well probably so, because I do not want to waste the work.  And maybe the evangelicals are getting numbers somewhere.  But I have a feeling there are others like me who are like gee why is it everyone but me.

I mean I don't understand. I do think it is persecution. 

However it might have to do with writing time or something. I mean I do not know.

But the real kicker will be book sales.

I think I am going to have to go back to this page where it tallies. Because it is hitting 400 and 500 like when I do the India posts.

And yet those riskier jokes did not reach people and I couldn't even see the likes.

So what does it all mean.

I do not know.

But the fish post was cute and hopefully those people will get something someday.

Gosh.  I mean do I do a book sale ad soon? I think I will just be happy with this for now.

I just do not understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment