Wednesday, August 19, 2026

 Hey everyone, I forgot tonight is laundry night. I took a shower though, so that is a mostly good and productive day, but unfortunately without exercise.  But I did get good stuff done.  A few memes, a therapy session, some cleaning, pest control, a shower, a community group, and tolerating a trigger stressor. I mean that was a rough trick but I am okay and was immediately thankful for the India people.

So that is okay but in a way it tests my memory too.  To see that a breakthrough like that did already happen and on more than one page.

Does anyone have any thoughts and comments?

I mean should I plow on through to do laundry without resting? I need to take medicine soon so maybe do the laundry sooner like at 11. Then medicine at 1. That is kind of late but it is okay.

I do not know if I did that good at autism tonight.  But it was pretty fun and a lot of people were stimming and I think it is cool that they believe me about my autism. They see it. They know it is true.

I mean that is cool because sometimes people don't believe you about stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment