Saturday, August 22, 2026


Hey everyone, this was one of my favorite posts. The numbers were better than usual and people were really positive. It  a good surprise. I don’t know why the poems and jokes are not popular in USA and don’t get these same numbers but I am still happy about this. I think I didn’t answer well for one person and should have said something more reassuring but I couldn’t tell if she was trolling me. I think she wasn’t. I think she really felt like God didn’t love her. So I might need to revisit that. Sorry about that. 

Anyway I did not take that iron pill but am going to. There is some thing else I forgot too and it is weird because I always think I won’t forget and then I do forget. Ok I remember. It has to do with maybe mailing books soon. I am going to see if that person named Misha wants some books. Maybe I will do another mailout soon. Like ten people or so. 

Well, that is all. Have a good day everyone.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment