Hello everyone, this is Refried. I had a nice day today. I slept late and then went to a great queer kid lit meeting. Wow, it is nice people who honestly are a step up from me but I am still not an imposter.
Then I went to a comedy class show for someone else's class. It was good and I was mostly not tortured. Just a few hints of some old symptoms that did mess with me but it is okay.
Before that I got a gyro and it was awesome and the guy was nice. And probably it is not easy to do what he does but it was yummy. I liked that place and I think they had hand sanitizer there.
I will be back hopefully. They had these cheese things, Spanish things, and cinnamon things, like triangular greek pies. I think I will pick up some as if from a bakery sometime.
I do not eat gyros often but it was yummy.
So anyway I like the comics. They are funny. I like the classes I take, too though. I think I will take another Ben class on Wednesdays in the fall. It is jut working well and I think that is my true pace with real jokes.
I didn't feel well for a few minutes and was a little worried but not that worried. Mostly my fatigue is not that bad and I took iron pills for a few weeks now.
Ok what else. A few dreams this morning. Very interesting. Like half awake so I was aware I was missing church and then had a dream that I was at some festival and told Amanda and Jacqui some stuff.
So that is interesting.
At the comedy show they did not give me sugar so I could not drink the coffee. But it is okay.
I will make coffee here and have a good evening. I might talk to some phone a friends.
The comedians tonight were funny. I laughed a lot, mostly mildly, but it was not boring. But it is hard to last until the end but it was okay. I mean it was a lot of people. Like 15 comedy routines. That is a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment