Saturday, August 22, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is 4:39. I had such a good time at my toastmasters meeting today. I hope I can give a speech someday. 

After that I ate a frozen meal that I like, which is the lean cuisine enchilada.  I added sour cream.  It was great.  Then I took a walk to dunkin donuts and ate a kiddie scoop ice cream cone. It was so yummy. It was a flavor that I have never had before. It was a type of birthday cake ice cream that had actual cake in it. I do not know how they kept the texture like that.

Now for an update on the hacking: I think my account got duplicated in some way, and they are collecting passwords that I would use in the future.  But I think that Facebook is going to fix it successfully.

I am able to run ads and have two new ads going currently.  This is the end of my budget for the recent extra help.  I got a lot out of it.  

Doing two factor authentication on several accounts got on my nerves, and I questioned it.  But in the end, I think it did work and allow me to get the people out of the account.  I think they got into the account because I used their link and was on my phone. So once I used my own link, I could see they were logged on and I kicked them out.  But they already hooked something up to the account, but it can be taken out by facebook.  Also, my meta verified subscription makes me eligible for extra customer service.  And actually, when I have needed it, they did help. So that is interesting.

I can't believe anyone would read this blog.  I have an interesting post every now and then, but usually it is just me yapping about what I do, which is normal survival and less and less, I don't know, high up in terms of being notable.  Like it is literally like, wow, I need to get rid of the bugs in my apartment.

So anyway, the other thing to say is that my poems and jokes get low numbers in USA and my ai art is not like that. So maybe I will share poems on that poem blog and post the link with more ai art.  Because for some reason, that poetry career just isn't endorsed by facebook except to India.  Unless there is a hidden audience.  The reason I think there could be is because I got spiritual asthma from posting that cashier ice cream post. And that was what happened with that Lamb of God post when it reached 2 million people. So why would I get that from posting the ice cream post to 6000 people?

Is it because an agent is considering me and this is it? Hmm, I do not know.  

I think I might see if Marla wants the box of books that got sent back. Mara Taviano.  She has some other friends in Columbia she could share with if she wants to.

Who else. Some hospital people. I think Dr. Banana and Halverson did not get any books, joke book or library book.  Both of those books are good and are meant as a good present.

Pals, the parties in my mind are really fun and kind of like regular socializing with actually some disability. Some memory and attention issues, and whatever the latuda does that makes me not feel feelings correctly.  But you know what, it is possible that the autoimmune condition is also behind it.  I think I might call it that instead of Lupus. I think that is harder to deny.

Well, that is all. I need to take an iron pill. I think I will take one right now.

Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment