Monday, August 24, 2026

  Hello everyone, this is Refried. I had such an interesting dream where I got legal consultation because of not getting to go on a trip in high school.  And it felt so real.  But the actual scenario was different and there really wasn't cause for legal help.

So that is interesting.

I got an email from a great pal today about a poem.  

And I was able to fix it. It is so weird how I could not see the solution but then I think it is okay now


Fruit Snacks Poem


Wow, guy with the

 gushers T shirt 

on the train.


"Fruit juice is thicker than water."




I think that is much better and seems right.

So anyway, that is interesting. I mean it is a cute little poem now.


Pals, my googly eyed blob is at 550,000 views with probably about 300k to go.  That is great. It is on the ai blobs page.  Those blobs are cool.  Facebook was not that impressed but I think it is cute art.


What about the other posts on the regular page?  I think there are two posts, the frog and the ice cream.  The posts are going okay.  


So honestly that might be all for a while. It was an interesting burst of posts.


Well, have a great day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment