Hello everyone. This is Refried. I got good sleep and feel better. I felt a little manic last night. Yesterday my prayers went better than usual. I think it is because of the RB Tostada page for some reason. I could see the timeline for the millennium that I try to use and I asked for trillions of things. But honestly that is the same amount I ask for when I imagine the world as it is. So then I had to retroactively ask for a trillion times a trillion. That is not the same as it going well in the moment. But it was still much better than usual. So hopefully we will get a lot of stuff.
Gice think of all the college kids. I will try to pray for them too. That is kind of overwhelming to me. I mean think of them but honestly some of them are okay and having a good time. It is their life and they are doing the best they can and succeeding.
So anyway I just made coffee and will drink some soon. I had a dream last night where I was helping Kamala and I asked her to be in a skit I was writing and she said okay and then I had to write a good enough skit and what I chose to focus on is that their side is better at ethical dilemmas.
So that is kind of weird. The Trump campaigning against me was kind of overwhelming and had other countries helping. And the other people who were participating in the skit thing did not like me.
But anyway it was just a dream everyone.
So okay, what am I doing today. Two nice things in the evening. Before that, I guess another walk or two. Maybe I will go get some milk. I am out of money for ad budgets, so that is all for a while. I mean that is kind of weird. I might have to do some twenty dollar boosts in September. Or maybe save up and do just one boost for 60.
The cool new blob got 800k views and has ten dollars left. So it could end at 900. That is the numbers I like to see. I mean that is better than normal, as good as it gets for the images. If I really want to do another batch I could use my Ollo credit card but you know what, I am not. I just don't have the money.
Well, have a good day everyone, thanks for helping me with this recent hacking.
No comments:
Post a Comment