I had an interesting dream where I was trying to make a meme that advertised my books and said "Refried Bean, the dirty sock of American Literature." I didn't know exactly what to say for the first part of it. then I realized I was in the car with my dad, and he drove to a Mexican restaurant. But he had dementia and was driving too fast. Then we parked in a far parking lot. Then mom and Anne and Claire were there but Elise was not there I think because she was at college like in real life. So then mom said she was 98 and dad was 96. Then my sister and Claire went to go to another table but mom wants her birthday money and said Claire had it. Then I had gum in my teeth and could not get it out. I have that recurring issue in dreams sometimes. Then w were driving home and passed all these worn down cool houses that would have been a good neighborhood in Greer but weren't. And mom wanted to go get coffee somewhere but she had dementia and it would be an ordeal. So it was basically a parents with dementia dream.
I mean that is sad and a lot of people have that helplessness problem.
So I wake up and in the dream I really wanted to get that meme done. But now I wonder if it is that good. I mean maybe it is usable. I do not know. :in the dream, the circumstances were similar and I could see how people would question why I would count myself part of literature. so that is interesting.
I am sad about my sister's business. Hopefully something else will go well.
No comments:
Post a Comment