Friday, August 28, 2026

 Hello everyone. This is Refried. I just hit some snafus while trying to pay for my facebook ads. Some payments were blocked but some weren't. And the worker who helped me was only interested in helping the payment go through and not solving the hacking security risks that could have been a problem.

But I think I am okay for now. I just reviewed my credit accounts this morning.  Now it is all maxed out and hopefully there will be no more charges until I get a deposit on the 31st.

So that is three days. I mean the accounts are tight but I think it is okay.  I think it was 60, 50, 100 on the right accounts.  So that is at the limit. I mean that could help me on judgement day. Like to be at the limit when there is an opportunity.

But my idea was to do a hundred for additional followers.  But my spend limit was decreased so I am worried that the reach numbers are also decreased.  But maybe it is okay. I mean I do not have 500 dollars a day to spend anyway. But the guy on the phone said it was good to get to 900.  But now I am not at 900 because three payments got blocked.  But facebook blocked them.  So I mean I do not know what to think, because there is also a conspiracy and program helping me survive, and they intervene sometimes.

And yet some of the interventions are opposite interventions so as to throw off the sharks.

And maybe that is a reminder to just be thankful for what I have.  Because I felt like one of my friends who showed support might have been targeting me instead to do a weird reverse plagiarism scandal of some kind.  But maybe people know what is original. 

But okay what is the real situation. The real situation is that I let myself get hacked so they cut my spend power in half.  But I don't hit spend power anyway, but someday it might matter to me.

And then what about that video.  It copies something I did and I forgave it but probably it was from a secret message from someone else who I kind of confessed to but wasn't that bad. And I meant well and was trying to give away another idea. So I mean the truth comes out.  But it is something to learn from theologically, that it might be because our hearts are gold from Jesus, that eventually the whole truth will come out from everyone with actual righteousness on the horizon. I mean the actual vs legal status question is real.  And if it turns out the legal status is because the actual is pending.  And the actual is pending because of Christ's magnetism. I mean that is a Catholic rendition of the protestant message.

So anyway.  I mean why am I back to that again. I thought we resolved that.  

But in terms of supernatural, what do I have going for me now? I have the mania when I boost the RB Tostada page, and the confirmation for trillions of blessings. I mean it makes me literally drop all competition with people for my personal goals.  It makes me be able to tolerate total career loss.  And usually I am not okay with what has been ruined.  But sometimes I think it is going to not be wasted.  So is my peace based on the fact that it won't be wasted, or the fact that other things matter more. I mean it could be both and be somewhat related to the Abraham and Isaac thing most of all. I mean if you try to find something in the bible about it.  Like what is it. I mean I do not know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment