Thursday, August 27, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is 6 pm. Soon I will go to a support group.

Should I see if there is a meeting for 540? Well I do not know.

Pals I forgot to say that this morning after facebook helped me with my account, I saw a rainbow in the sky.  And just two days ago I prayed for God to give people signs.  So that is interesting. I did not say signs and wonders but I have before.

Anyway my blob ad did well and got over a thousand link clicks.  That is very rare for me. I usually don't do well on link clicks.  So hopefully it translates to sales.  And if so, Ravneet might see 300 dollars in her account.

But I do not know. I should not entertain delusions too much.

I think I am still on the decline and my affairs are in order.  Today I talked to my sister about my company and nonprofit.  So I think she understands my vision for it and has leadership skills that I don't have.

I mean that would be a cool outcome for our years of suffering.

I feel back to normal now. Isn't that weird? I mean was the hacking part of the supernatural status? Well I do not know.  I mean does it all have to do with RB Tostada? Because I will probably do a post for forty dollars and increase the followers sometime soon.  Like after I get this next check and pay off cards.  But it is not a lot of money and I can't afford to do much.

It is weird that I feel normal again but I am glad to have a break.  I do not know what will happen if I boost that cross post.  It could be that I think of more memes.  It probably could have been rhymes but my writers group got messed up because of someone being mean to me.  And that is where the rhyme motivation came from. I need to call Z and see if he still wants to get lunch.

So anyway, that is all for now.  Thanks, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment