Hello everyone. It is 4:02. I missed an online seminar that I wanted to go to. Now I am listening to music. I got a spam email that was disturbing but I ignored it.
I took my medicine this morning so that makes three days without missing it.
tomorrow I have a writers group meeting. Other than that, this week I should have gone to the Medicaid office.
So I guess that is what I will try to do Monday.
I am ok for now and have access to my email, phone, Facebook, music on the computer, and zoom.
And I have a lot of friends who are there for me.
Also my sister called. Her business partner caused a problem but there is hope but it is too bad but my sister might run my nonprofit for me. So that is kind of cool.
I texted her about it and then fell asleep and then woke up to spam and panicked. But I think things are ok.
It is sad in Nepal but there is a lot of rescue. I mean think of all the heroes out there. It is a lot of good people.
I do still pray for Doctors Without Borders a lot.
Well, that is all. I am glad people read this blog. I mean it could be bots. But I think it is readers.
I did not go to the Bronx place today. Probably that was partially because of waiting to take my medicine. But it is okay. You just can’t kick yourself about stuff like that.
Well have a good day, everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment