Hello everyone, sorry for that other post and yet I feel the judgement sometimes.
But anyway. Good news. My facebook account is secure.
Wow that was rough. The person I talked to today was so nice. Definitely I have seen a good side of facebook sometimes. They forgave me from being rude in my early years of feedback. I would send a message saying something was outrageous and immature.
So gosh, crazy times, being thankful for what I have, etc.
I need to take my medicine soon. It is only about 8 hours late. That is okay and people need to be patient while I do the best I can.
I still have a couple of password steps left and I need to maybe change my yahoo password because I am not sure I remember it though hmm while I am logged into that account on the other computer I could log off on this phone and make sure I remember it.
So okay I will do that.
Thanks everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment