Tuesday, August 25, 2026

 Hello everyone. Dolly Parton died. She was my friend. I will miss her but I feel close to her in heaven, too. I just prayed for scrap to be in a movie. So maybe he will be in a movie with Dolly Parton.

Gice I am sad. I did not expect to be so sad. I felt like I already accepted it.

I mean I could honestly cry a little bit.

But I will try to think of something to say. I actually already have something to say which is that when you discover Dolly Parton she is a better person than you realized. Like you think ha ha Dolly Parton and then you listen to her music or see her speak or read something about her life and it is like wow, what a good person.

Well that is all I will say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment