Hello everyone, this is Refried Bean. It is 11:03. At one pm I talk to my therapist. Last night at 3 am I got messages from facebook at the same time someone was at my door. And on the computerit seemed like the hackers, but I do not know. It might have really been facebook. I am hoping that facebook is really helping me. But that was disturbing.
This morning I had a dream that I was trying to get on a train at Amtrak and they would always refuse to tell me if it was the right train. It drove me crazy. But there was this blue racquet ball that I found and that was a good thing and I won a willy wonka sticker set.
It really disturbed me when I felt like the hackers were bothering me. I do not know if it is them or not.
I think it is facebook but I do not know. I think the only other thing is to get friends to email them and get it sorted out. I have several friends who I think are willing to do that.
But I also think possibly I am not interacting with a completely fake interface. It is likely that if I can get real posts, then I can send a message to actual help and support.
So I could make a list of reasons why I think it is them. The main thing is that they told me not to start over because I had good progress on the account like good numbers etc. And that would be reset if I started over. I just think that is not from hackers. The other thing is that I am still logged in and can run ads. Wouldn't they have tried to log me off? Another thing is two factor authentication and I think it worked.
Reasons why I think it is the hacker: Because the message is on messenger. Because the guy sounded like a hacker, because I can't change my password, because when I successfully try to log on then it increases the number of devices logged on. But that could also be facebook. There are some other clues that it is probably facebook. But I do not really know for sure.
I mean this hacking is actually very targeted because it was on an email account that usually doesn't get spam. But that might also mean they did not expect the level of protection that I have.
Well, that is all. I hope I do not lose any email accounts or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment