Saturday, August 1, 2026

 Hello everyone. It is 10:42. I am listening to music. I need to take some trash out and do laundry.

I think I will try to do laundry in about an hour.

I had a good time at the conference. I think I am always going to be a little out of it from now on.

I am glad I was able to go to all the sessions. It was easy to attend. I had a good time and met a lot of people.

I feel like I have a lot of children’s book friends now.

Something funny happened from an artist I like who does clay creatures that are cute. I showed one to a good person and told her I think ai scraped him.

So that was a good experience.

I have three or four leads for follow ups and bought three books.

My face is messed up from latuda and anxiety and the bridge mistreating me. I think everyone knows it. Like how can we mess up this persons life. Well we just help Satan like normal. Yours truly, mental health workers.

Anyway I am thinking about doing an online appointment about the face but really what can be done. I just need to calm down.

I still feel kind of scrambled and angsty but I think it is really all contained in my face. And my breathing is ok. So it is like this is how the anxiety is hitting me. From a month of harassment and fear and thwarted living.

But I also feel it might be a test of worthiness for writing for teens. And a message from God to the children’s book community that I probably always will be a teen myself.

And I think they got it and that guy was his name Paul told people to be a child. I mean that is excellent.

I like that lady who said not to sleep in the poppy field too. I mean that is good classic advice.

Well, that is all for now. Thanks everyone for tracking along. I had a fun time I just feel it was weird about my new computer and the face etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment