Friday, July 31, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is 8:11 am.  I just tidied up a little bit and put trash into a bag. I also paid some credit card bills and am okay for a month. I need to see if the U.S. bank card has gotten here yet and then I might apply for that synchrony card.

There is a secret message about a baby anteater. I am the baby anteater but I don't know exactly what it means.

I got some sleep last night and took my medicine. I kind of think I should have talked to my friend who wanted to talk but I needed a break. I mean days of a break.  But maybe tonight I will call after the conference.

There is a lot of bad news in the news. How is my face doing. Not that good but it is okay.

I think I should listen to music and try to get my mind in order. I have some coffee and what will I eat for lunch? Maybe an enchilada. Maybe some ice cream.

Well, that is all. Have a good day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment