Hello everyone, this is Refried. I had an online appointment for my face and Dr. Ouyang helped me so much. Thank you Dr. OuYang. I love all the NYP doctors so much and other medical people too, but people are mean to me sometimes so I can't just go around saying everyone does right. But Dr. Ouyang prescribed me something different than usual and I think it might really help.
So that is cool and at least I have some hope. But I will also need to use self control.
Anyway I feel a little better. I think I also need to clean up a little in the apartment and that will help. And then getting out tomorrow will be good. And I should go do laundry in a little while. It will be fine.
So what else to say. I do not want to be presumptuous of people if they do not feel mutual with me but I felt a peace from the author Sharon Flake that made me remember teaching days. And it is reminiscent of the connection I feel with Lucille Clifton for certain reasons and the comfort I felt when Nikki Giovanni died. And I don't know how much to say about it except that I think in some way I am going to sit at the black table for literary heaven. I mean probably I could have kept that to myself and I don't mean it in more thorough ways than it is. And I do not plan to steal from other people who are those people's Refried Beans, like I am for Ogden Nash, Roald Dahl, and maybe Anne Lamott and a few others. Like what I am saying is the club I am imposing myself on is full of other people's example writers. But there is something different than that for me that overlaps with my teaching and reading life. I am going to try to send Dr. Tracy a note soon to tell her I met Sharon Flake. And as for what I have read, shelving is something too, and could be more in some ways. And I do not mean to diminish anything but it was a social peace. But social peace can also be supernatural but that was a happy time that I had and then maybe I ruined it but I think I didn't.
People have done a lot for me and I think a lot of people are in for a happy surprise. If you are wrenched by this then you probably have an India on the horizon. And Africa. So anyway, thanks everyone.
I am going to see if there are notes from my frantic doctor's visit and then I will try to do laundry. I am not sure I have the ticket I need for the comedy show tomorrow but it will be okay. And I should invite my friend Katie to go to the show instead of just meeting up later so what does this mean. Maybe get up early.
Ok there is something I left out but am still thinking about. It is about A.P. and how much like an advertiser she is. So I need to think about some more branding and interpretation. Also is there a muslim task at hand that is not complete yet even by me. Like maybe I need to be alert to help people.
No comments:
Post a Comment