Hello everyone, I just remembered that toastmasters is today. It is at 1 pm. I can do it, it will be fine.
I don't think I will make more canva memes unless I just feel like logging on.
I think my memes have been cool. It is weird that it caught on and reached people when my poems and books didn't but my poems still could reach people in India.
I mean maybe it will be a hobby too in USA but just at a smaller level.
Like okay. 10k views, 3k likes. That is great. I still got faked out in 2012 but on a normal scale, that is a great appreciation for poetry.
I just feel like it impacts heaven too for my work to either reach people or not reach people.
But we need to believe that anything can be made okay and resurrected.
So anyway this Toastmasters stuff is a challenge but I like it and will be hopefully sticking with it. Hmm tomorrow am I going to Bruce's comedy show? I think I will.
Gice could you believe I got three steaks from that diner?
Pals. There is something happy with comedy which is that I am usually just happy to be a real comedian and don't have to be the best. I am not as competitively ambitious in ways that don't matter. Like it is about the laughs. That is interesting, isn't it. I think my striving in other subjects still is part of who I am and influences the kind of jokes I make. But I am happy to be free in a certain way, to not be like hoping for awards or something. To instead be trying to laugh and make other people have the same laugh.
That is happy. As for the depression, a lot of us are like that. I might make a quote about how it could be from mourning about growing up. Like a lot of comedians have depression. Is it mourning from having to grow up. But you don't just say stuff like that because of how some people don't have that luxury.
Anyway that is sad but a lot of people are suffering. Sometimes I can really see it. Certain loneliness or sickness, poverty and lack of opportunity, rejection and stuff like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment