Hello everyone, this is Refried. I am making some coffee. It is 11 am. I am going to text Haley and tell her I walked about 15 miles this week. Ok I texted her. Now the coffee is done. I went and got the coffee and just drank some. It is really good even though the thing happens where the grounds get clogged and the coffee is too light. I mean I am not sure what the problem is.
But the coffee is good. There are too many bugs in my room and I need to get some of those roach motels. This coffee is really good. I am thankful.
Will I walk somewhere today, maybe.
My facebook account is still working so far but I might have to start a new one. I mean maybe on a different email address or something.
But so far I will keep this one.
Maybe I will make an RB Tostada account with a different address but I am not sure they let us use your phone twice. Do you see what I mean.
Pals, my new post is doing okay but not as crazy as that duck post. I mean that duck post really got people. And that fish post a few weeks ago. That is really cool to me. I was not planning to post the frog post so soon. The other weird thing is that it got 912 "other clicks." Well that is very rare for me. I don't usually do as well on clicks. But I guess they went to my profile to see what was going on.
Pals I felt an upset stress last night but I am okay today. I think I still do have some anxiety. So possibly I will take an atarax if I need to but it did mess with a coughing feeling last time so I do not know but it also did work.
Well anyway I signed up for the Mensa speech and then they suggested getting three dollars of insurance for it which is ridiculous and then the link doesn't work, so they are like told you so. I mean how ridiculous. And it is just a speech like any other zoom meeting. I mean come on, people.
So anyway. I think I need to socialize today some. A few phone calls, a walk, etc. I was going to sit on that bench last night for a while but it was called into question by other people's health.
Gice, the elevator thing. Total bullcrap. but good conversation with my friend Carmen.
Well ups and downs, live and learn.
Have a good day, everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment