Hello everyone. This is Refried. I am really tired. I think I will try to take an iron pill soon. Being tired is from the rough time today after I got hacked. It really shook me up and it lasted for hours and still isn't totally over. But I think it is okay. I think the accounts are secure. I think the two factor thing helped and when I logged them out they could not get back in.
My phone feels half hacked anyway. I mean honestly some of the regular technology seems rigged now.
But anyway, my numbers were lower for that groundhog meme. I thought it was so funny but maybe it wasn't but to me it was. However maybe there was a loss culturally. The other two jokes did well.
And the art memes are doing well in USA. So that is good.
I am okay with all my posts.
I hope the hacking thing is over. My account seems the same with the same access to everything.
I did not phone two friends. I think I am too tired again to talk to Erline. I mean I could call her right now. Maybe I will send a text but I am too tired really. I am breathing okay. I got anxious but it is mostly normal.Well have a good day everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment