Friday, October 4, 2024


Hello everyone, I am waiting for my phone to charge so I can go to walgreens for some supplies. Here is a photo of me and my name banner that my friends and I painted at the hospital program I recently participated in. I was going to post it on facebook with a few jokes but for some reason it did not feel right.  I do not know why, because it seemed like a classic post with some funny jokes but I just didn’t so I am posting on my blog.

I don’t really have anything more to say about hurricane Helene. There seem to be some problems now in the mountains. My sister has a mountain house and her husband drove up there to check on it.  Personally I did not think that sounded safe, but they said the damage wasn’t bad.  I think maybe some people do plan to still live life up there and not just abandon the town.  

I saw a post from a lady who lived through Katrina and she said stay or go, that is not the thing that is good or bad. So I guess some people will stay and rely on aid until they can get an economy going again.  There probably will be some business to be worked at as part of the recovery.

I am seeing mixed views of the helicopter rescues. I guess Wall Street Journal printed a story about army helicopters in order to keep everyone safe. But it was kind of a weird story where they almost rescued a guy but didn’t because the ground was too soft to land. That to me just doesn’t sound right.  And I think the skies are full of local helicopters.  Some of them might be late to the game from fear and want to help after it is too late.

That is bad of me to say, isn’t it.  Well some things just don’t seem right to me. How late the government aid was, and now people want to complain about help for immigrants.

I mean honestly it makes me wonder if Biden is lagging on purpose as a war against his own people. Like people are no longer hiding their intent to only govern their half of the country.  To me if you do that then it becomes hypocritical to criticize the fringe extremists.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment