Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Connoisseur's Column

 Hello everyone, how are you doing.  This is Refried again. It is 10:30 on Oct 1.  I am thinking about posting a post soon for my facebook friends, telling them to feel free to still like Barnes and Noble. Today is the 25thanniversary of my first day of work there. I am glad I worked there and thankful for my life. I feel like some trickle of book sales would help me feel more accepting and purposeful about all of it. But my facebook page with some of the content that did reach people helps with some feelings of futility.  

I just ate two fried eggs with cheese. It was yummy.  Soon I might make a cake or brownies, and some cheesy rice with cream of chicken soup. Am I going to mental health program today? I do not know.  I thought I would go to the grocery store as well but I think it might be better to not spend the money.

I think I am going to buy a walk pad.  It is like a miniature treadmill.  I don’t see much weight loss happening so far from my switch to Latuda medicine.  So it is possible I will go back to two mg of Risperdal.  But let’s give it a chance and see what exercise does.

I think the people who are willing to take the risk of increasing the Latuda and skipping the Risperdal might take for granted some of my actual compliance. The apartment people wanted to see me as noncompliant.  It gives them power, which is a favorite thing here in New York.  People can say that I don’t know what it is like to not have social power and if I did I would not criticize.  But I feel sorry for people who can’t see where the real power is, which is in honest service.  

Anyway we have discussed this before, millions will eventually probably die in a war because of it, but I am not one of the casualties that matters. However I will say it again, that your shame will continue until you figure out that righteousness pays.

Now the mental health people will read this and retaliate. Like I said, it will just add up and find a larger audience who sees it for what it is, overt emotional abuse and criminal harassment, immature, petty attacks from dishonest cheaters.

Well, that is all, I knew I had another blog post to write, I guess it turned out to be the same material as usual. See you online, among the videos of people getting what my abusers deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment